Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wild Night.

Today i woke up not feeling like P.Diddy but surrounded by my own bodily fluids fearing for my life. The night started well, had a bevvies with a mate, she tossed me off but half way through i realised how kind weird it was and then i walked her home. After i got back i went to a house party which i couldn't find for like an hour, i think i ended up in Cheedle somewhere...like i walked aimlessly for just miles until i got a call from my friends there who told me where to go. So then mid party i get talking to this reallllly nice girl and we really hit it off, long story short i dont remember much what happened after but i got confronted by her boyfriend saying he wanted to kill me and all this shit because id kissed his girlfriend and i made her cry and all this bull shit, which to be fair could have happened...but im missing a bit from last night, mainly that part. Anyway, we sorted it all out and i walked again for what seemed like hours not knowing where i was, but finally made it home in one piece.
What i need to do is stop getting myself into so much trouble and invest in a map.

This has nothing to do with art.

xxx<3

No comments:

Post a Comment